Here are the technical requirements to watch a live Pay-Per-View via your desktop computer or laptop:
- A wired ethernet connection from your computer to your Cable Modem, DSL, or outbound internet connection (a wireless connection can cause problems with your video stream)
- Ensure that you are allowing pop-up windows from LivePhish.com.
- Check the component list below for more details.
Here are the technical requirements to watch a live Pay-Per-View via your mobile device:
- Wifi or High Speed Data like LTE (4G or 3G may work depending on your mobile data rate)
- iOS 13 or later for iOS devices
- Android 7 or later should be able to watch the mobile stream
- If you have problems with the mobile stream, please log in to your account on a wired computer (you will not need to purchase another pass)
Internet connection speed
High speed internet connection of 1.5 Mbps or faster.Check my speed
DSL or Cable internet connection of 3.0 Mbps or faster
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7;
Mac computer with an Intel processor:
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7. At least the "Required" specs for Mac, preferably more RAM and faster processor.
1 GHz processor or faster
2 GHz processor or faster
1 GB or higher
1024 x 768 resolution; 32 bit color
Same as "Required" configuration or higher
Video card with 64 MB of video RAM (VRAM).
Same as "Required" configuration or higher resolution
Cookies must be enabled on all browsers.
Same as "Required" configuration