There are many options for watching a Pay-Per-View on your TV. Here are some suggestions:
- HDMI from Mac or PC to TV - most desktop and laptop MACs and PCs have an HDMI port that you can connect to your TV directly for audio and video. Connect the HDMI to your TV prior to booting up your computer otherwise you may have sync issues. Once connected use the Chrome or Firefox browser to access your streams from your My Stash page on LivePhish.com
- AppleTV - Download the LivePhish APP from the AppleTV App Store or "Airplay" from iOS devices or "Mirror" from your MAC browser.
- ChromeCast - "Cast" from the Google Chrome browser on your PC or MAC, or from the LivePhish app on Android or iOS. *Casting 4K Webcasts is NOT supported
- Android or iOS devices - Watch on your device using LivePhish app under My Stash.
- SmartTVs - We do not have any native SmartTV apps at this time. You can find information on mirroring to your TV at THIS LINK
SMART TV's with proprietary software (like Samsung's Tizen and LG's WebOS) are NOT compatible with LivePhish.com streams and may not work properly.