To watch a 4K webcast:
1. You must have a 4K TV or monitor.
2. You must have minimum consistent 25 Mbps download speed with a wired connection (by ethernet cable - not wifi.)
3. You must have either:
- AppleTV 4K (using the LivePhish app)
- Any computer with 4K video output capabilities (connect to 4K TV or monitor by HDMI cable)
4. Other 4K devices like 4K FireTV Ultra and 4K Roku Ultra may work however, these are not officially supported for 4K streaming.
Casting 4K Webcasts is NOT supported at this time.
4K video can be very taxing on your system and your internet connection. Therefore, quality of playback may vary from system to system.